Dates: Monday 12 November and Tuesday 13 November
Venue: Santich Park, Asquith St, Munster.
Our athletics carnival takes place over 2 days. Students participate in long jump, shot put, turbojav, 80m/100m sprints, 200m, 400m, shuttle relays, leaderball and circular relays. There are events set up for our students with special needs on day 1.
- No residential verge parking please. Parking on Santich Park verge is ok.
- Monday 12 November (400m, long jump, shot put, turbojav and special needs events) 10am to 1.30pm
- Tuesday 13 November (200m, sprints, shuttle relays, leaderball, circular relay, presentations) 10am to 2pm.
- The canteen will be open with a limited menu for students to purchase food and drinks.
- 2018 parent program of events: day 1 and 2